Teleseminar: Winning Grant Proposals for Artists
Would a grant help you fund your next exhibit or performance?
Wondering if writing a grant proposal is worth your time?
Confused about where to begin?
If you’ve ever dreamed of talking to Gigi on the telephone about how to ace your next grant, this is for you. Join her for:
Secrets to Winning Grant Proposals for Artists
Teleseminar with Gigi Rosenberg
Hosted by Art Biz Coach Alyson Stanfield
This recorded teleseminar is for artists who want to know how to find funding opportunities and write winning grant proposals. In one hour, you’ll learn:
- Where grants come from and how to find the opportunities
- How to match your project with potential funders
- How to enlist colleagues and friends to increase your chances of a successful grant application
- How to decode grant application questions
- Why the grant-writing process alone can boost your career
- How to answer the questions they might not ask (but you still need to answer!)
The one-hour program includes the mp3 audio recording and pdf transcript of the teleseminar (CD options available), the handout, and Gigi’s special resource list. Cost: $16.
After your payment is confirmed, you’ll receive an email from Gigi within 48 hours with instructions for downloading the recording and pdfs.