Two Teleseminars with Gigi Rosenberg and host Alyson Stanfield
Your Artist Talk
If you've always wanted to give a talk about your art, this teleseminar will teach you how to write and organize your talk and give you ideas for where you can start talking right now. In one hour, you'll learn how to:
- Decide what to talk about
- Structure your talk
- Handle a Question & Answer Session
- Open and close your talk
- Use this talk to grow your audience
- Keep your audience on the edge of their seats
- Calm pre-talk jitters
WINNING GRANT PROPOSALS
This teleseminar is for the artist who wants to know how to find funding opportunities and write winning grant proposals. In one hour, you’ll learn:
- Where grants come from and how to find opportunities
- How to play the match-making game with potential funders
- How to enlist colleagues and friends to help write and assemble a successful grant application
- How to decode grant application questions
- Why the grant-writing process alone can boost your career
- How to answer the questions they might not ask (but you still need to answer)
Both one-hour programs include the mp3 audio recording, pdf transcript and pdf follow-along handout.
Your Artist Talk includes “Gigi’s 10 Tips for Presenting with Power” and Winning Grant Proposals includes a grant writing resource list.
After payment is confirmed, you’ll receive an email from Gigi within 48 hours with instructions for downloading the recording and pdfs.
The New Year Awaits, gouache on paper, © 2012 Gigi Rosenberg