You’ve done your research and now you need to know how to make your grant application irresistible to funders. With the tough competition for funding you also need to know how to make the application process further your career, no matter the outcome of one proposal.
In this advanced workshop, based on Gigi Rosenberg’s book, The Artist’s Guide to Grant Writing (Watson-Guptill, 2010), you’ll learn how to take a good grant application and make it great. Gigi teaches you how to
- Employ the seven editing techniques for the final edit
- Write with clarity, specificity and appropriate urgency
- Decode application questions
- Enlist colleagues and friends to help
- Let the process focus your career goals
- Create a budget that makes your application even more competitive
If you want a chance at receiving a group critique, moderated by Gigi, bring 10 copies of one, double-spaced page of either your project proposal or artist statement.
Space is limited. Buy tickets here.
More information here: